To help support KWCAO’s mission, click the Donate Now button or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We need your support to create wildlife awareness among students, teachers and parents in Uganda. Your support will ensure a future where wildlife is protected in Uganda and beyond. Gifts to KWCAO are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. KWCAO is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our tax ID number is 35-2286153. Your donation will specifically help us accomplish the following goals:
- Conserving wild areas in and around Queen Elizabeth National Park by inspiring the next generation of wildlife ambassadors in Uganda and fostering an appreciation of nature and wildlife in rural communities.
- Preserving forest habitat by planting trees at Kasese district area primary schools and in communities.
- Continue to give wildlife education presentations to students at over 450 Kasese district primary schools.
- Give students a first look at wild animals in their natural habitat through KWCAO field trips to Queen Elizabeth National park.
- Production of wildlife trading cards that are distributed to students during presentations.
- Purchase of gas for the generator that powers equipment.
- Transport KWCAO trained volunteers to the field to give presentations.
- Keep the KWCAO Education Resource Center open supplied with materials for community members so they have free access to wildlife education resources.
- Purchase models of animals and puppets that are part of the presentations.
- KWCAO activities directly support economic activity within the Kasese district.
Thank you to the following organizations who continue to support our efforts: