There is so much that you can do as an individual to make the environment a better place for both people and wildlife. Here are a few examples:
- Join KWCAO in its mission to create wildlife awareness and conservation in schoolchildren and their communities in the Kasese District of Uganda. If interested, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Share knowledge about the environment with your children and engage your friends in conversations about wildlife.
- Get involved with hands-on conservation efforts in your own community.
- Become a champion for wildlife. Get involved in decisions and vote!
- Visit a national park or wildlife preserve locally or in Uganda!
- Leave animals in their natural habitats.
Keep habitats healthy by:
- Reducing the use of pesticides and fertilizers
- Creating wildlife-friendly habitats around your house and neighborhood
- Not polluting
- Continuing to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!